Decision Making, Problem Solving and Strategic Planning
As a result of this seminar, participants will increase their ability to:
- Identify obstacles to good decision making and problem solving
- Identify and utilize steps in the process
- Use a variety of techniques to generate options, analyze, choose and evaluate
- Manage disagreement
Managers and leaders
Half-day or Full-day Program
- What Gets in the Way of Making Good Decisions?
- Considering time, quality, resources
- Logic vs. emotion
- Individual or group?
- Choosing the best method
- Nominal Group
- Affinity Diagrams
- Attribute Changing
- Metaphors and Analogies
- Dealing with disagreement
- Consensus-building strategies
- Pitfalls to avoid
For more detailed information about this seminar or others listed here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.